OWLS supports older people in Headingley, Burley, Hyde Park, Little Woodhouse and parts of Kirkstall.
If you do not live within our area of work, you may want to get in touch with one of the neighbouring organisations supporting older people:
- Bramley Elderly Action – 0113 236 1644 (which covers Bramley, Swinnow and parts of Stanningley)
- Caring Together in Woodhouse and Little London – 0113 243 0298 (City Centre, Woodhouse, Little London, parts of LS17)
- Hawksworth Older People’s Support (HOPS) – 0113 228 5552 (Hawksworth Wood)
- Moor Allerton Elderly Care (MAECare) – 0113 266 0371 (Moortown, Alwoodley, Shadwell)
- Older People’s Action in the Locality (OPAL) – 0113 2619103 (Cookridge, Ireland Wood, Tinshill, Holt Park, Adel and Bramhope – Leeds 16 above the Ring Road.)
Supporting the Elderly People (STEP) – 0113 275 7988 (Far Headingley, West Park Upper)